Stuart Neville's debut novel, THE TWELVE (published in the USA as THE GHOSTS OF BELFAST), won the Mystery/Thriller category of the Los Angeles Times Book Prize, and was picked as one of the top crime novels of 2009 by both the New York Times and the LA Times. He has been shortlisted for various awards, including the Barry, Macavity, Dilys awards, as well as the Irish Book Awards Crime Novel of the Year. He has since published six more critically acclaimed books.His first five novels have each been longlisted for the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year, and RATLINES was shortlisted for the CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger. Juror 8, from the OxCrimes charity anthology, was shortlisted for the CWA Short Story Dagger. THE FINAL SILENCE was shortlisted for the Edgar award.Stuart's novels have been translated into various languages, including German, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Greek and more.
- The Twelve (2009) aka The Ghosts of Belfast Jack Lennon #1
- Collusion (2010) Jack Lennon #2
- Stolen Souls (2011) Jack Lennon #3
- The Final Silence (2014) Jack Lennon #4
- Those We Left Behind (2015) DCI Serena Flanagan #1
- So Say the Fallen (2016)DCI Serena Flanagan #1